Tuesday, January 10, 2006

~Oh Deary Me~

It has been 6 days since I lasted posted here - time really does go fast!!
Well I did that "thing" I should have said no to, I did as I expected and didn't enjoy the day but it wasn't a complete "write off" - Werribee Mansion is beautiful and I will go back for fun next time. I also got to chat to some consultants on the same wavelength as me and that was good we even shared some ideas that will keep me going - while I am not very motivated!!! The whole thing was a matter of courtesy but I really should learn to be a bit selfish sometimes and do things for just ME.
The heat of the past few days has really gotten to me, I get home from work have a quick swim, dinner and off to bed - last night I was in bed at 8.30am - so lazy! I haven't even started packing for my big trip can't wait to go can't be bothered going - so what's the theory?? am I just plan "burnt out" and need a holiday??

2 Comments:

Blogger Veronica said...

Possibly.

But I am feeling a little bit the same way - and I had the holiday ;)

Anyway - I holiday won't hurt. And some time with friends scrapbooking will help even more ;)

10:43 AM  
Blogger Christines Creative Capers said...

Yep - the weekend with scrapping buddies isn't coming around quick enough - and that should really lift the spirits

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home